A new whitepaper series from Numerix takes an institutional perspective in examining the multiple dynamics of the cryptocurrency space. In part I explore the increasing range of crypto derivative products that are attracting more capital to the sector and learn how a growing, vested institutional interest in the crypto market is helping to make it more stable. In this Q&A Nick Alabaster, Director, Pre Sales EMEA and CMO, Jim Jockle discuss the following aspects of the cryptocurrency phenomenon:
- How a growing, vested institutional interest in the crypto market is helping to make it more stable.
- The top-of-mind issues among institutions considering participation in crypto trading activity.
- Why 2022 may be a significant growth year for digital assets.
- The range of crypto derivative products available in the market today.
- Why the market has a tendency toward extreme price swings.